Servicenow certified system administrator in Bangalore,India and California,USA
The ServiceNow System Administrator will be responsible for configuring, administering and scripting the ServiceNow ITSM tool. This role will work with the ITS Leadership to develop technical solutions that satisfy the business needs of the IT and other departments seeking to use ServiceNow. Essential Functions The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities.
Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Use scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in Service Now.
- Perform integrationsand process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Possess thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or three years of equivalent technical experience required.
- ServiceNow certification
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Level 1 – One year of directly-related IT experience is required.
- Level 2 – Three years of directly related IT experience and 1 year of ServiceNow experience is required.
- Level 3 – Five years of directly related IT experience and at least 2 years of ServiceNow experience is required.
- Proven success on development projects at an enterprise level
- Knowledge and understanding of software architecture principles as applies to solutions and application architectures, specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects.
- Relational database expertise such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc. preferred