ServiceNow Practice Lead Jobs in Bangalore,India and California,USA.
HunterTech Global is a leader in supplying technology and management consulting services to service provider and enterprise companies. HunterTech Global continually partners with clients to achieve business and organizational goals through efficient and innovative solutions. We excel at what we do and are vested in the success of our clients and employees.
HunterTech Global distinguishes itself from other organizations that provide ITIL and service management related services via our pragmatic, results-oriented approach that draws from more than just the ITIL books to design and deliver solutions. We leverage many years of hands-on IT business and operations experience to ensure the right solution path is tailored to the right problem. Service Management fundamentals cannot be ignored in any organization, but the steps necessary to address defined business problems require an IT and business acumen that cannot be found in a textbook.
In support of this, we are seeking an ITSM/ITAM/ITOM Practice lead with practical experience to develop and implement service management and IT operations processes and solutions on the ServiceNow platform. Activities will span the full lifecycle of service management and IT operations, from custom workshop-based education services, to audit/assessment, to roadmap/planning, to partnership-based ServiceNow implementation and remediation.
The successful candidate is a proven leader with hands-on experience driving and leading IT Service Management and IT Operations related improvement projects. The Practice Lead will operate in a “trusted advisor” capacity with client IT leaders and will build sustainable relationships. The Practice Lead will lead and continuously improve the ITSM/ITAM/ITOM Practice and serve as a senior “doer” on larger projects. This is a player-coach role.
The Practice Lead will work in close partnership with our Sales and Marketing teams (as well as peer Practice Leaders) to align solution proposals with the needs of our customers as well as operating independently to craft proposal responses and RFI responses. This will include leveraging existing Huntertech Global IP to deliver solutions and the development of net-new IP to support custom solutions. In addition to delivering client engagements, the successful candidate will be responsible for continual expansion of his/her own skill-set, support recruiting initiatives, provide sales support, assist with proposal development, deliver client presentations, and develop content (blog entries, articles, whitepapers, etc.).
Candidates should possess a broad range of knowledge and skills:
- IT process, organizational, and technical knowledge
- Deep ITIL subject matter expertise
- Process engineering
- Highly developed documentation skills
- Solid interviewing techniques
- Speaking and presentation competence
- Lead and continuously evolve/improve the ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, ITAM practice area
- Recruit/hire and perform employee management and administration for practice team members (Business Process Consultants, Solutions Architects, etc.)
- Partner with leadership team, Sales and Marketing to envision, develop and go to market with ITSM, ITOM and ITAM service offerings
- Partner with leadership team and Sales to identify and evolve new ITSM, ITAM and IT Operations consulting opportunities; assist with scoping, proposal development and prospective customer presentations/discussions
- Lead IT organization, process and enabling technology/tool assessment and design engagements (this is a player/coach role)
- Lead IT current state/baseline data gathering, data analysis, prioritization, and development of tailored, best practice improvement strategies and plans
- Create clear and compelling written deliverables, providing specific, tailored, and actionable advice and recommendations
- Scope, schedule and facilitate workshops with client executive/senior management and SMEs to share assessment findings and collaborate on recommendations/opportunities
- Lead, as program/project manager and hands-on SME ITSM related projects and programs (this typically takes the form of leading the execution of the first phase(s) of an IT/ITSM roadmap)
- Lead, as ITSM/ITOM/ITAM SME ServiceNow design workshops, in partnership with ServiceNow technical SMEs
- Oversee ITSM/ITOM/ITAM ServiceNow implementations, ensuring continuous alignment to ITIL and ServiceNow best practice
- Design and partner with customers to build Service Management Offices (or equivalent organizational capabilities); design and establish policies, processes, procedures and enabling technologies
- Design and implement successful organizational change capabilities
- Research and maintain awareness of current and emerging process, policy, and technology trends and solutions related to IT Service Management, IT Asset Management and IT Operations
- Mentor colleagues, overseeing engagements as assigned
Experience leading a professional services practice
- ITIL Foundations and 3+ years specific experience in ITSM and ITOM consulting experience leveraging industry best practices. This includes process, organization, and enabling technologies.
- 5+ years relevant consulting experience
- Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000
- Working knowledge of DevOps trends, processes and solutions
- Applied experience in the design and deployment of at least seven of the following areas is a must: Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management, Service Level Management, Financial Management, Availability Management, Capacity Management, Business Continuity Management, Service Catalog Management, Event Management, Orchestration, Discovery
- Experience implementing ITSM or IT Operations related software solutions
- Experience crafting and delivering programs using successful organizational change approaches and methodologies, such as Kotter
- Knowledge and experience with Project Management, SDLC quality and control processes and methodologies to include PMI Project Management, Agile Scrum, Six Sigma, CobiT, CMMI and related processes, controls or methodologies
- Experience with process modeling techniques and applications
- Outstanding communications skills (writing, presentations, etc.); ability to communicate in a logical, concise, and confident manner
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload, multitask, think analytically, solve technical problems, and establish relationships across business and IT team members
- Focused self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed and driven to deliver
- Ability to comprehend client business objectives and use them to guide consulting work
- Practical knowledge and experience of a broad range of service management, operations, and
- infrastructure related tools and technologies
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture concepts and best practices
- Ability to travel up to 25% (Please note: our achieved target for travel is <25%)
Experience building a professional services practice
- Relevant advanced university degree – MBA, organizational development/change, IT, etc.
- Advanced ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 certifications
- PMI PMP
- Agile Scrum experience, Certified ScrumMaster a plus
- ITSM, ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 training experience