Apply For ServiceNow Pre-Sales Jobs
HUNTERTECH GLOBAL is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The companys technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. HUNTERTECH GLOBAL Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.HunterTech Global.technology .
HUNTERTECH GLOBAL ServiceNow Practice are responsible to build, sell and deliver solutions that are based on ServiceNow products (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, SAM, SecOps, GRC, CSM, HRSM and Business Apps). Our portfolio encompasses the selling of the ServiceNow products, the implementation of the solution (Professional Services) and its long-term management (Application Management Services).
To support HUNTERTECH GLOBAL in the ServiceNow market in North America,EMEA and APAC, we are seeking to expand our sales team with ServiceNow Presales. We are looking for experienced Sales Professionals with extensive experience mainly in the fields of Service Management, Customer Service Management and Operations Management. Primarily, the role of the ServiceNow Sales Executive will be to focus on a number of large and mid-sized Enterprise customers, to develop deep and high value relationships in order to take a leadership role in developing multi-year ServiceNow businesses.
Visiting clients/prospects with Sales to qualify opportunities
Present our solutions and deal with all technical questions
Make demos, configure POCs or Pilots (use cases)
Continuous training (a product specialization is under discussion)
Knowing enough about the HUNTERTECH GLOBAL product portfolio to know how to position ServiceNow
Keep informed of what the competition is doing
Responding to offers (estimates of effort, description of the solution)
Collaborate with ServiceNow teams and our colleagues at HUNTERTECH GLOBAL
Helping Marketing to set up events
Contribute to the development of sales tools
Any other task that will benefit the sales process
There will also be a regional dimension to supporting our colleagues from countries within Central Europe Traveling involved
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Passion for technology and desire to always be up to date with the latest innovations
Pronounced interest for the customer and the ability to excite him/her for our solutions
German and English proficiency is a must;
Very good ability to persuade (verbal and written)
Interest in writing proposals
Being a team player
Willingness to share business chances and risks (salary with variable part)
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, and you want to be part in the shift from traditional methodologies into digital and innovative ones, then we definitely want to hear from you. Please, send us your CV in English.
This is role works hand by hand with Sales Account Executives and Sales Management and is assigned to Annual Contract Value [ACV] re-selling opportunities to provide technical pre-sales support to the sales force, and to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during pre-sales discussions.
The Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow SaaS solution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist sales in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs through discoveryParticipation across the sales life-cycle on acquiring strategic customersProvide mentoring and training to peers, colleagues and partnersDemonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both on-site and via on-line meetings.Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospectsResponding to Request for Information/Proposal documentsStaying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POVSupporting Marketing events
- user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators betweenServiceNowand its competitorsResponsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.In conjunction with Sales and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing
- communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment.Act as the Volteo subject matter expert at Executive briefings and Marketing events.
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Consulting pre-sales experience, either in ITSM, IT Operations Management or Security Operations Management experience (technology and business process)B.Tech Computer Science, MCA, BSC Computer Science is preferred
3+ Years developer experience in IT (SaaS Solution) is preferred
2+ Years pre-scales experience is mandatory Mastery of the sales process and history as a trusted advisor for account representatives
Demonstrated technical expertise in software technology and the ability to learn new technology Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts Demonstrated experience in supporting sales campaigns to enterprise customers Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management, IT Operations
Extensive demonstration experience covering technical and value needs.Experienced in programming languages or developing platform applications.
English fluent, additional fluent languages a plus
If interested,Please email your resume to: email@example.com