ServiceNow Project Manager Jobs in Bangalore,India and California,USA
Maintain responsibility for identifying and mitigating risks to ServiceNow system development programs, including ITSM, ITBM, HR, Finance, and CSM. Focus on analyzing non-technical aspects of program and project management, including budgets, resources, and schedules. Work with the full systems development life cycle, enterprise-wide telecom and network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, and structure and management practices. Use independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
The role and responsibilities of the Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Initiation – The Cask Project Manager is responsible for ensuring projects are properly transitioned from Sales to the Delivery Team, and that those transitions follow Cask guidelines.
- Project Plans – Must work with project resources to create and maintain project plans for various types of engagements.
- Client relationship management – Act as the direct link between the Client and Cask during the delivery of a project. Project Managers are expected to communicate in a timely fashion, using the appropriate medium in a professional manner.
- Scope control- The Project Manager is expected to be well versed in the scope of each engagement, use sound judgment to allow for slight deviations, and follow the Change Order process when necessary.
- Resource management – Responsible for resource scheduling, burned hours management & reporting, and performance management of all resources assigned to the engagement. This includes working with other PMs to ensure proper scheduling of resources, as well as ensuring that deliverables meet Cask quality standards and that resources stay within allocated blocks of hours.
- Financial management – Partner with Accounting to ensure invoices are sent out correctly and on time, reporting on profitability and adhering to financial requirements of the client
- Reporting – Weekly project status reporting to various internal and external stakeholders, on the topics of Schedule, Scope, Budget, Risks, Issues, and Action Items Vendor management
- Five years of Project Management experience, with at least 2 years managing multiple, concurrent, client facing enterprise software deployment engagements.
- One year of ServiceNow experience as a Project Manager or ITIL User or one year of experience managing ServiceNow deployments.
- Familiarity with the ITIL Framework Sound business acumen, and ability to communicate in a timely and professional manner with employees at all levels of organizations.
- Possess the self-efficacy and confidence needed to fuel a personal tenacity in relentlessly following up with action items at all levels in the organization.
- Experience with MS Project and Microsoft Office Suite.
- ServiceNow PPM experience a plus.
- Ability to adhere to and report upon project budgets.
- Experience with ServiceNow or other SAAS product implementations.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
- Punctuality, reliability, and a strong work ethic, with the ability to self-manage a must.
- Background in software development lifecycle and managing Agile development engagements a plus.
- Experience with collecting, analyzing and reporting accurate, confidential information and data within tight deadlines a plus.
- Collaborate with other project and program team members in a virtual setting.
Leads, manages and integrates day to day execution of project activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensures technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
Defines project baseline then executes the program to comply with baseline requirements.
Manages risk, customer and key stakeholder relationships.
Ensures compliance with quality standards and escalates challenges to leadership.
Supports project staff management.
Serves as the primary customer contact for the project.
Champions performance excellence and continuous service improvement.
Interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline plus 10 years of experience. And additional 8 years of experience may be substituted for education. (Required Experience is based on contract requirements)
Experience with Metrics and Reporting, Service Now background, ITSM, CMDB, Service Catalog, ITIL,
PMP Certification Required
ServiceNow experience is required for this position
If you are interested,Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have openings in multiple locations and GEO.(US,India,Europe)