ServiceNow sales jobs
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Provide subject matter mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, and challenges
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- In partnership with assigned Account Executive and Solution Consultant, present our security solution directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize security solution presentations and value proposition
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers and partners
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5-7 years of sales experience for risk and compliance products, ideally with a focus on products with leadership status in the Governance, Risk, and Compliance and Integrated Risk Management Markets.
- Preferred domains of expertise include:
- Corporate Compliance and Oversight
- Risk Management (Cyber, IT, Operational, and Enterprise)
- Audit Management
- 3rd Party Risk management
- Privacy Program Management
- Business Continuity, Resiliency, Crisis Management, and Disaster Recovery
- A strong understanding of the security market and security related business processes.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to help define a new market and differentiate us from historical approaches.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with CIO / CRO / CCO / CFO at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system.
- Works well in a team environment.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand, develop and grow a Region whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Develop joint sales plans with the field sales team and sales strategy for achieving sales targets.
- Work jointly on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new ITOM customers
- Capitalize on both new and existing relationships to introduce ServiceNow’s ITOM offerings
- Canvassing and Cold calling
- Executive Calls and Presentations/Demonstrations
- Demonstrate ROI & POV proposals
- Negotiation and Closing
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales targets and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has: 7+ years of solution and service based sales experience within an Enterprise Management, Performance Management, CMDB solution provider or related high technology business environment.
- Excellent knowledge of IT Operation Management platforms in correlation with application, networking and systems management tools. A strong market landscape is required.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large ticket solutions.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
- Written: Must be able to assist with RFPs, customer communication
- Verbal: Must be able to articulate complex technical concepts
- Interpersonal: Ability to forge new, strong business relationships
- Presentation: Customer facing presentations
- Work in a Team Environment.
More Info Here.
Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org