- Meteor uses data on the wire, meaning the server sends data, not HTML, and the client renders it.
- Meteor provides full stack reactivity, allowing your UI to seamlessly reflect the true state of the world with minimal development effort.
Features Of Meteor JS Framework
Ship more with less code
Build apps for any device
- Use the same code whether you’re developing for web, iOS, Android, or desktop. Hot push new features without app store approval or forcing users to download a new native app.
Integrate technologies you already use
- Use popular frameworks and tools, right out-of-the-box. Focus on building features instead of wiring disparate components together yourself.
How To Learn Meteor JS Framework?
Meteor JS Resources:
- The place to get started with Meteor is the official tutorial.
- Stack Overflow is the best place to ask (and answer!) technical questions. Be sure to add the meteor tag to your question.
- Visit the Meteor discussion forums to announce projects, get help, talk about the community, or discuss changes to core.
- The Meteor docs is the best place to find the core API documentation of the platform.
- Atmosphere is the repository of community packages designed especially for Meteor.
- Awesome Meteor is a community-curated list of packages and resources.
Case Study & Example Meteor App
You can see the latest source code for the app, and file issues or make suggestions via pull request at its GitHub repository.
Meteor JS Migration from 1.6 to 1.7 version:
HunterTech can be help you from migrating your old meteor js 1.6 version to the latest meteor js 1.7 versions.Our team is experienced meteor js developers who can write robust cross-platform code and deploy to multiple devices.Our team is committed to providing high end user experience,bug free code and friendly pricing with less time and secure meteor js solutions.Our team is experienced in migrating from below meteor js versions.
- Migrating to Meteor 1.6 (from 1.5)
- Migrating to Meteor 1.5 (from 1.4)
- Migrating to Meteor 1.4 (from 1.3)
- Migrating to Meteor 1.3 (from 1.2)
If your business want to develop cross platform meteors apps with less code and integrate all the technologies you use,then it’s right time to speak with HunterTech one of the Best Meteor JS App Development Company based out of Bangalore,india and San Francisco,CA,USA.
Get a free 30 minute consultation and discuss your next meteor js app development project or node js project with us: email@example.com